Welcome to the Central Arizona Estate Planning Council
We are a group of approximately 200 professionals working in the greater Phoenix, Arizona area, that specialize in legal, accounting, insurance, investment, trust, and valuation services, as well as representatives from various charitable organizations.
The Mission of the CAEPC is to strengthen the estate planning profession in the greater Phoenix area by:
• Providing high quality continuing education
• Sponsoring networking opportunities, and
• Fostering a multi-disciplinary approach to estate planning
The group is committed to the following principles:
• Integrity in professional lives
• Education as a continuing process
• Excellence in our work
• Career development, and
• Involvement in the profession, including participation in the National Association of Estate Plannners & Councils (NAEPC)
The Central Arizona Estate Planning Council was founded in the 1960’s and has been honored as a 5 Star Council by the National Association of Estate Planners & Councils (NAEPC)
You can find out more about it Here.
Our website is intended to help you find professionals in the estate planning field, informative articles, and other resources related to estate planning.
Central Arizona Estate Planning Council is affiliated with the National Association of Estate Planners & Councils and joining can fulfill the requirement of belonging to an affiliated local estate planning council to become an Accredited Estate Planner® (AEP®) designee. Please contact the national office at 866-226-2224 to learn more about the Accredited Estate Planner® designation.